If you like Vegan cuisine and your looking for a restaurant at your expectations. Here are a selection of the most appreciated restaurants by Vegan people.
La Estrella is a traditional Pastry in the Raval neighborhood which differs froms others beacause it is one the establishments where you could find some of Lujira Vegana‘s Pastries.
Address: 32 Nou de la Rambla, 08001Barcelona | Opening Hours: Wenesday to Monday from 9am to 2pm | 5pm to 8:30pm
Transports: Liceu (L3) | Drassanes (L3) | Website: http://www.laestrella.barcelona/es/home/
A restaurant at a hundred percent Vegan, with a preference for “veggies-burgers“, they are cute and highly recomendable. With eight types of cooking, and in competition with those of the CatBar and tofu sausages. Moreover, they have an optional menu where vigor is not at odds with veganism: for example, squash soup, a Milanese seitan, a chocolate crepe !
Address: Escudellers, 42, Barcelona | Opening Hours: Everyday from 12pm to 12am. Closed on Sundays
Transports: Drassanes (L3) | Jaume I (L4) | Website: https://es-es.facebook.com/julekeralagopal.bcn/
To the lovers of the orthodox Tortilla and the greasy work, this will sound like a bad joke, but if there is a good hand, it is possible. Made with two types of flours and with seitan chorizo or mushrooms (It won the award of the best Vegan Tortilla by the Anima Naturalis Journal). They also offer midday menus to take, between 3 and 4 euros, it looks unreal: cooked lentils, mushroom quiches, all scrupulously done with care and crafts for vegans. In addition, rations are abundant.
Address: Torrent de l’Olla, 138, 08012 Barcelona | Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 1pm to 4pm | 6:30pm to 9pm | Saturday from 1pm to 4pm
Transport: Fontana (L3) | Website: https://es-es.facebook.com/VegetartCuinaVegana/
A restaurant decorated with on the walls cat-shaped paintings, with a punk spirit. They offer Vegan burgers and artisanal beers in a local located in the Born District, It is very close to the bar of all life as a trendy and contemporary vegan restaurant. It is a simple formule with burger card like black beans with caramelized onion and aubergine and legendary potatoes and good beers.
Address: Bòria, 17
Sant Pere, Santa Caterina i la Ribera
Opening Hours: Everyday from 1pm to 11pm | Closed on Tuesday and Wenesday
Transport: Jaume I (L4) | Website: http://catbarcat.com/
A Hindu restaurant that offer vegan recipes. You will find in the menu, toast, croquettes, soups and salads in the entree. As well as a large number of vegetable-based dishes. Tandoori dishes and home-made specialties like paneer tikka masala and breads with potatoes, onions, dried fruits and mangos.
Address: Bruniquer, 26
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 1pm to 11:30pm | Closed on Monday
Transport: Joanic (L4) | Website: http://www.vegworldindiabarcelona.es/
In this restaurant you will meet vegan, gluten-free, raw foods and also blue fish options. They define themselves as “Flexiterians”, vegetables with a little fish and one of its distinctive characteristics that are “superfoods”, meals that have a lot of nutrients like Algae Spirulina.
After lunch and dinner, you can have breakfast or a snack, and have brunches on weekends.
Address: Carrer dels Tallers, 74b, 08001 Barcelona | Opening Hours: Monday to Friday from 12pm to 5pm | 7pm to 11:30pm | Saturday and Sunday from 7pm to 11:30pm
Transports: Catyalunya (L2-L3) | Universitat (L2-L1) | Website: http://teresacarles.com/fk/
Café Menssana, El Poble Nou
A restaurant that offer a large choice of recipes: American, Coffee, Mediterranean, European, Spanish, International, and also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free recipes.
Address: Carrer Sardenya 48, 08005 Barcelona | Opening Hours: Monday to Sunday from 9:30am to 11:30 pm
Transport: Ciutadella | Vila Olímpica (L4) | Website: https://www.facebook.com/menssanabarcelona/about/?tab=page_info
- Recomendable! – Good raw material, possibility to eat vegan with elaborate burgers. Balanced menu and affordable price.
- Super recomendable – Very good atmosphere and attention, good quality and quantity. The best of the essential district, cassava unavoidable on every occasion. Good for all !!! And I die for apple crumble!!!
Funded in 1974, this restaurant experiments the Ying and Yang aliments. It also offers a large diversity of delicious plates, organic products, and natural remedies, to please the Vegan.
Address: Carrer de Muntaner, 12, 08011 Barcelona | Opening Hours: Tous les jours de 13h à 16h | Fermé le Dimanche
Transport: Universidad (L1-L2) | Website: http://macrobioticzen.es/
A restaurant that offers recipes original from Italy, ans also Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free recipes.
Address: Carrer Comtal 15, 08002 Barcelona | Opening hours: De lun. à dim. de 9h à 22h
Transport: Urquinaona (L1-L4) | Website: http://oggigelato.it/es/
- Spectacular! – We have been this afternoon with my partner, can it be even better? Options for celiac, lactose free, vegan… I recommend the cream of hazelnut, it is spectacular, and the strawberry is so natural, tasty with a sugar point that does not make it disgusting. You’ll hate all the other ice cream shops with these creamy ice creams full of color and sugar.
This restaurant offers Mediterranean, Europe, International recipes, and also Vegeterian, Vegan and Sin gluten recipes.
Address: Diputacio, 55, 08015 Barcelona
Opening Hours: Closed on Monday | Tuesday to Thursday from 10:30am to 12am | Friday to Saturday from 10:30am to 1am | Sunday from 10:30am to 5:30pm
Transport: Rocafort (L1) | Website: http://www.copaseticbarcelona.com/
- Holy and quantity meal – A perfect place to go with Vegans or Vegetarians. They have pancakes, burgers, sandwiches and salads for all types of dinners. The quantities are very large and very good. The price is a bit high, but the quantity-price relationship is acceptable.
- For all – I ate a hake hamburger and it was very rich. The quality-price relationship is good, the best is what supports lactose and celiac intolerances, as well as menus for vegans and vegetarians. I had dinner with a lactose intolerant friend and the truth is that I ended up being charmed by the treatment and the quality.
This cafe offers variety of meals for all tastes, with cuisine Contemporary, Healthy, Mediterranean, European and also vegetarian, vegan and gluten free.
Address: Carrer de Trafalgar, 50, 08010 Barcelona | Opening Hours: Monday to Saturday from 9am to 6pm | Closed on Sunday
Transport: Urquinaona (L4-L1) | Website: https://buenaventuracafe.es
- I like that they have options for everyone, gluten free, for vegans and vegetarians and also people who eat meat – I like that there is variety in the menu and the treatment is very friendly. And the food is served quickly …